19 Nov Vancouver Business Signs on a Budget
If you run a small business in Vancouver, banners and business posters are a versatile and cost-effective way of meeting your signage needs. Small businesses need signs for many reasons; from exterior entrance signage and office signs, to sale and tradeshow signage. If you are operating on a tight budget, you’ll be glad to know that business signs don’t have to break the bank, and, though economical, banners and posters can be just as eye-catching as other forms of business signs.
The following are just a few ways you can use banners and business posters for your Vancouver business.
Many people make assumptions about what a banner is. When you think of banners, you may envision a car lot with pendants flapping in the wind, or a large “Opening Soon” or “Sale” sign hanging at a store entrance, yet there are so many more uses, including:
- Exterior business signage
- Mall store entrance signage
- Sale and promotion advertising
- Point of sale advertising
- Kiosk signage
- Tradeshow displays
Cloth banners are often the choice for indoors while water-resistant scrim vinyl may be used both outdoors and indoors. Banners can be displayed on floor stands, suspended by wire or lines by grommets built into the top of the banner, framed, or affixed to buildings.
Benefits of Banners
Learn more about banners for Vancouver businesses.
What is a business poster? In their simplest form, a poster is paper-borne promotion advertising a businesses products or services. Generally speaking, Vancouver businesses use posters as temporary signage for current products, sales and services. However, posters may also be permanent signage if you wish.
Business posters are used for:
- Retail signage
- Seasonal sale signage advertising specific products
- Large-scale promotional signage adhered to mall entrance windows
- Window signage for street-facing stores and mall stores
- Bus shelter promotional signages
- Mural “posters” adhered to store entrance walls or store interior walls
- Tradeshow collateral dry-mounted on foam core and displayed on an easel or floor stand
Benefits of Business Posters
- Low cost
- Small or large-scale
- Can be shrink-wrapped or placed in a sleeve for longer-term use
- May be double-sided with different posters on each side
Learn more about posters for Vancouver businesses.
Get a Free Quote for Vancouver Business Banners and Posters
Sandbox Signs + Graphics has been creating business posters and banners for Vancouver and Lower Mainland businesses since 1994. We can suggest the perfect combination of banners and posters for your small business, or, can work with creative and marketing teams to execute your vision.
Contact us today for a free sign estimate.